Random Quote Generator

THE POET AS SCIENTIST

THE POET AS SCIENTIST, THE POET AS SCIENTIST

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

The Geek's Raven
[An excerpt, with thanks to Marcus Bales]

Once upon a midnight dreary,
fingers cramped and vision bleary,
System manuals piled high and wasted paper on the floor,
Longing for the warmth of bedsheets,
Still I sat there, doing spreadsheets:
Having reached the bottom line,
I took a floppy from the drawer.
Typing with a steady hand, I then invoked the SAVE command
But got instead a reprimand: it read "Abort, Retry, Ignore".

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

Form input - by Günter Born

Monday, October 31, 2016

Dedicated to lady methodist undertakers everywhere!

Dedicated to lady methodist undertakers everywhere! Sung to the tune of Rogers and Hammerstein's "I enjoy being a Girl" I enjoy being a Ghoul I'm a ghoul and by me that's only great I am proud that my hands are all bloody that I walk with a limp and salivate With my neck kind of swivelly and swervey I adore being dressed in something black When my date comes to get me at my place Out I go with my deceased John or Billy Like a filly who is ready for the race When I have a brand new hairdo With my eyelashes all in curls I float as the clouds on air do I enjoy being a ghoul. When men are dead and putrefying And their teeth aren't teeth but bones I just lap it up like honey I enjoy being a ghoul. I flip when a mourner sends me flowers I drool over dresses trimmed with black I talk on the telephone for hours with a pound and a half of gore upon my face I'm strictly a necrophilic And my future I hope will be In the home of a brave and free corpse who'll enjoy being a corpse, having a ghoul like me When dead men stink like excrement I'm randy As around in a dance we whirl It goes to my head like brandy I enjoy being a ghoul With someone with eyes that moulder I say I love every rotting fool That falls on my ivory shoulder I enjoy being a ghoul When I hear a complementary whistle That greets my hearse by the sea I turn and I glower and I gristle But I'm happy to know the whistles meant for me I'm strictly a necrophilic And my future I hope will be In the home of a brave and free corpse who'll enjoy being a corpse, having a ghoul like me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home