Donald Trump to the US media -- "If I go, you go."
Donald Trump has just made a very compelling and frank statement to the entire US media, with regard to an incident in which the plane on which the media were flying in was made a decoy for Iranian attacks, in order to decoy the Iranians away from the plane in which Trump himself had been detoured to actually fly in -- "If I go, you go." Actually, more precisely in this particular case -- "I don't want to go, I want you to go." You will all notice, no doubt, that very little outrage has been aroused from this statement of intention on Donald Trump's part, other than within the US media itself, of course. This is likely because the average American actually hates the US media just as much as they hate Donald Trump, since the job of the US media is largely just to ridicule anyone and everyone at all times.
An interesting question is, what exactly would happen if anyone actually posed exactly the same question to Donald Trump -- if I go, you go? No doubt, they would, at the very least, be subject to investigation by Trump's "Department of Justice", or, whatever it is exactly. Perhaps the "Federal Bureau of Investigation", or whatever it is under Trump, might come calling. Who, knows, maybe they would be arrested and tried for threatening Trump? Hard to say, I guess.
What this definitely does indicate, however, is a rather consistent attitude on the part of Donald Trump, that altruism really is not a part of his nature. In general, anyone who deals much with Donald Trump is rather in this same position as the US media is with regard to Trump -- "If I go, you go." This is one of the reasons I've never really had any desire whatsoever to have anything to do with anything associated closely with Donald Trump. It seems rather hazardous to one's health, safety and freedom.
Actually, because of this particular attitude, and great many rather rational, reasonable people -- in which category, I'm afraid, we must currently place the IRGC, and the Iranian government in general these days -- don't want to have anything to do with Donald Trump, and will use, quite literally, any level of force whatsoever to avoid it. They make this quite clear.
This winter we witnessed in Minnesota, something very much like an armed standoff between Governor Tim Walz' National Guard and Donald Trump's ICE agents, in the streets of Minneapolis. Now, the media, of course, never actually called this a mutiny against the Federal Government, after all, Trump never officially ordered their federalization. Of course, given that Tim Walz had been a member of the NG for 25 years himself, and was a personal friend of all the leaders of it, Trump was probably informed that he risked an open military mutiny if he attempted to federalize them, which is why he did not do so, since, that might have been the end of his presidency. After all, if the commander-in-chief cannot count of the loyalty of his own troops, and this becomes obvious, he cannot continue as commander-in-chief in any normal sense of the term. So, in this particular case, when Trump tried to say "If I go, you go,", Timmy Walz countered with "No, I'm not going, you're going." And, so ICE left Minnesota. Most of them anyway.
Now that most major polling averages show the generics favoring Democrats by 7 points or so -- the level of a major wave -- and elections have consistently shown for over a year that Democrats are outperforming the polling by double digits quite consistently, because Republicans simply are not showing up to vote for this clown and his supporters, it appears likely that Democrats will flip Texas and Florida and other previously "red" states. In other words, there will be no major Republican MAGA strongholds left, anywhere in the country. More precisely, the National Guards of all major states will be under Democrat control. What does this say about the military situation in the US next year, and Trump's personal NG of 5000 armed troops in Washington D.C.? Will this be a situation of "If I go, you go," like Trump wants it to be, or, instead, will it be like it was in Minnesota -- "No, I'm not going, you're going."
#politics #geopolitics #psychology #psychoanalysis #military #USmiltary #trump #donaldtrump #free-speech

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home